Alternative Weapons Inc.
Notes for the big presentation
We are Alternative Weapons Inc.
New development of technologically advanced weapons
Firm set up in 1956
Aim: To invent weapons that can be easily disguised
Now have our FIRST EVER range of weapons.
Development process – history
Consumer surveys in late 1950s.
- Highlighted lack of “disguisable” weapons
- 10 years spent on developing “broom guns” and kettle grenades.
- Unsuccessful so swept under the carpet
*pause for laughter*
More consumer surveys in 1970s
- Importance of making veterans feel useful.
In the past decade
- Government military cutbacks
- Need to cut costs
Development process of current weapons
Goals we need to satisfy:
- Weapons need to be disguisable.
- Weapons need to be used by Vietnam vets
- i.e. the old
- *mention possibility of getting vets involved in the army*
- Weapons need to be cheap to build
The main attraction – remember the MOCK DRUM ROLL
The “Zimmer” frame
- tubular steel frame
- rubberised handles for extra grip
- front legs contain shot-guns
- pull back on handles to load
- twist to fire
- patented StabilityPro(TM) 5 leg layout
poss: demonstration? Need to find an old person to operate it. Searchnursing homes.
Zimmer is fully customisable
instead of shot-guns, can have:
- Tommy gun
- RPG launcher
- Dart Gun
- Water squirter
comes in a range of colours
other optional extras
- knife sheath
- radio antenna
- shopping basket
£100 for the zimmer + £500k for the weaponisation
Buy 10 and we’ll throw in a free Shuriken holder with each zimmer.
Other weapons in the range:
Armoured mobility scooter:
- 2 person capacity
- Speed: 2-4mph
- Range: 10-15 miles
- Weaponry: Manned Machine gun
- 1lb is equivalent to 10lbs of C4
- Sticks to all materials, including gums
Robotic Shopping basket
- 2 robotic arms
- Blast Shield
- Can hold all your weekly shopping
Note – likely questions:
When can these weapons be ready?
Do we get discounts for bulk purchases?
What other weapons do you have in development?